Did you know that the Malabrigo Junkies isn’t just a social group on Ravelry, but also a great resource for anyone who wants to knit in our yarns? If you are a member of Ravelry.com, you can check out (and maybe join) the Malabrigo Junkies and view their pages — a full list of resources is available!
The Junkies have pages on the following topics:
– Colorway lists for many of the yarn bases, including colors that have been discontinued!
– Frequently Asked Questions for everything from alternating skeins, dye lots (the lack thereof), and how to care for your finished Malabrigo garments
– Information about us as a company, including information about the sheep!
– Knitting suggestions for variegated colorways, as well as many pattern suggestions for single skein projects in some of the bases, and 5-skein patterns for other bases
– A list of patterns designed by the Malabrigo Junkies
All of these are open, free pages that don’t require membership to the Junkies for you to read! So if you have a Ravelry account, check them out!